Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mind Pictures

I really think this article was amazing. I enjoy art don't get me wrong but I also enjoy the trial and error of art. I really hate the fact I can sometimes visualize things in my mind but then when I want to execute them, there is a huge void in my vision versus what I actually produce. Art is a trial and error thing and sometimes mistakes make art that much more groundbreaking, sometimes a mistake makes you fall into a new realization. Its difficult to determine if visual art created by the brain is truely art at all due to these things.
I mean its a bit scary that we possess technology to read an individual's thoughts but I doubt we will ever get definitive results from the technology so we won't have a Minority Report type situation in the near future.    

No comments:

Post a Comment