Sunday, October 23, 2011

OTR.com

To be honest I found the radio broadcast kind of interesting even with the really annoying static sound. I listened to Burns and Allen and it kind of reminded my of old tv sitcoms in a way. Three's Company is my all time favorite old sitcom and this transmission reminded me alot of the Chrissy and Jack relationship on the show. Similar to Jack and Chrissy, George and Gracie are two characters that seem to be relatively in the same position. Gracie is like Chrissy in the sense that she can be visualized as the ditzy blonde that always gets into a situation my being innocently naive to the world. George is like Jack in the sense that he doesn't believe that Gracie could be so ditzy but always helps her out of any situations she gets into.

No comments:

Post a Comment